Woodwing Assets features
Search & Download
- Search, find, filter, and download assets through simple searches using metadata, collections, attributes, keywords, and taxonomy.
- Preview of items before a user downloads or opens a file on their own device.
- Being able to track the relationship between the original file, its variants and versions.
- Being able to follow images in publications or documents in which they are used and vice versa (parent–child).
- The ability to download files on demand in a desired format, resolution.
- Full text search
Meet Woodwing Assets
Learn how to reduce costs and cycle times for managing and distributing content in a collaborative environment with Digital Asset Management (DAM) software in this white paper.
Import & Add metadata
- Being able to easily import and metadata individual assets or in bulk; metadata is descriptive information about the file such as the file name, camera data, date, geodata. In addition, keywords, (taxonomy) article number and, for example, article description.
- Being able to store all relevant common types of digital files and metadata.
- Auto-tagging using AI (integration with Clarifai).
- Support up to 1 billion assets.
- Secure access to assets for specific users with specific roles and rights.
Workflow & Brandportal
- A central workflow based on statuses in which all stakeholders can collaborate on the creation, approval, distribution and reuse of the assets.
- Easy sharing (by mail) of files with internal and external stakeholders via a share link.
- The ability to create Collections to collect assets for campaigns and publications.
- Plugins for Adobe InDesign, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive version control & history.
Brand portal for opening up all brand assets to all internal and external stakeholders.
Want to learn more about Woodwing Studio, the content creation and multichannel publishing platform?