Quantore is a cooperative and the private label of more than 400 office stores in the Netherlands. The range includes more than 24,000 office supplies, everything for the office and at home. Quantore has been around for 100 years.
QUANTORE IN NUMBERS:
- 420 entrepreneurs are affiliated with the cooperative
- 1,600 Quantore points of sale in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Assortment of 24,000 items
- 6 product groups, from pen and paper to hobby and food
- 200 employees
With a great passion for office supplies, Quantore wants to be the best wholesaler of items for the office environment. They take the purchasing off the hands of the office supply retailer and deliver items in the smartest way. In order to realize this, they wanted to automate the layout of their catalogues. The largest catalog has a size of over 1600 pages to provide its members with the entire range. Quantore has its own design studio for the design of all its marketing and communication.
Within the project, all employees involved in this creation process are trained and our experts provide guidance and support in the production of the catalogues. Thanks to the link with Adobe InDesign, Quantore can now efficiently format their catalogs, make corrections and process data, text and images flawlessly. By adjusting the corrections directly in the PIM and XML file, this is automatically implemented in the InDesign templates, without a designer being involved. This speeds up the editing and formatting process considerably and they can produce and offer their catalog even faster to their members.
Do you also want to create your catalog faster and more efficiently? Want more time for creativity and innovation? Request a product demo via firstname.lastname@example.org
We have structured by
- Savings on DTP production costs
- Efficient process for digital publishing
- Integration of data and files
- Lower process costs
- Stable work processes
- Shortened creation and production cycles
- Accelerate the time to market
- Full back office integration