From digital assets to digital experience
The number of digital files is increasing daily due to the rapid launch of omnichannel marketing campaigns, new publications and creative work.
Digital Asset Management (DAM) helps companies store, index, search, reuse and share their digital content. It works coherently with other business systems through integrations.
While we recognize the importance of DAM, finding the right DAM for your organization requires broad research and consideration. WoodWing has partnered with CMSWire to create the content of this eBook. We are sure it will help you find the solutions that are right for you.
It doesn’t take a lot of strength to do things, but it does take a lot of strength to decide what to do.
This 30-page eBook provides insight into:
- The current trends of what users want
- How to choose the right DAM
- On-premise or in the cloud, whatever suits you
- The importance of integrations
- The impact of mobile, social, cloud and analytics
- Getting your team excited to implement DAM